Tunes


Monday, February 1, 2010

Finally Discussing Christmas!

Christmas Together
Me and my Presents


Trevor with his clothes.

I was thrown off by the check box. But inside was more clothes!



Trevor with his present. He already knows what it is.

Trevor with RockBand and I got spoiled with the
Wii and Wii Fit Plus during the Taylor Christmas Celebration!

Taylor Christmas
Dad with his riding shirt!

Mom with her riding shirt!
Me opening my Wii!

Trevor with some of his gifts.

Christmas with Halversen Family
My sister Melanie and her husband Evan

Mom and Dad laughing as they open presents
Dad with being funny with a present they got from a neighbor.






























































































































































































No comments: