Tunes


Sunday, June 1, 2008

Our Vacation to Utah

After the dreadful week of finals we had the privilege of going home and visiting our loved ones in Utah. We flew out on May 12th and stayed with Em's family for a couple days, then went up to Layton to spend some time with my family. The first couple of days, Em spent searching for home decor (since we only have a walmart here in Vegas). I believe she found all that she wanted and more!
We had the oppertunity to go to Thanksgiving Point, which I have to say is an amazing place. I would recommend the Dinosaur Museum to anyone with little ones and the Gardens to anyone who needs a romantic date.

The Dinosaur Museum and The Gardens

Us trying to be like the little kids playing in a cave.

As I walked around the corner, I saw her eyeballing me and it was love at first.....well death I guess. I think I even heard the band playing.

This was on of Emily's favorite dinos.

Never had a brother, so I decided to pick on the newest edition to the Halversen family.Use at the Gardens.


The Garden flowers were amazing.

A couple pictures of the fam. Aren't we all so cute?

If you cant MOON your family, who can you MOON?

Happy Fathers Day Dad! HAHAHAH

After 55 acres of flowers I got a little thirst....is she trying to push me in?

1 comment:

Jenni said...

yay for finally updating your blog! Looks like you had some fun adventures while in Utah. Sorry I wasn't able to meet up with you guys.