Tunes


Sunday, June 1, 2008

Time with our Best Friends!

The Monday before we flew home we were able to spend an evening with our best friends in the entire world (Ryan and Jen McGary we are talking about you!) We had a little BBQ on the barby (thats reduntend I know). It was fun to visit them because this was the first time that we were able to see the new addition to their family. Paxton Thayle McGary is the little guy that can be seen in the pictures below. The little guy is such a great baby. As we held him it made us more baby hungry than ever before. Emily made the comment that she loved being over at their house because when he cried she was able to pass him back to his mother. I in turn made the comment that we should keep him and never give him back...haha. Ryan and Jen we wanted to thank you for allowing us to be part of this special addition. We miss you guys and cherish your friendship.
I think this is my favorite picture of Emily EVER!!! Doesn't she look like the cutest mother? I can't wait for the day when we have a little tike or two of our own. Te amo mi Smoochie!
How cute is he? And the baby too!
Just another cute picture of Paxton.

10 comments:

Bryan and Haylie said...

hey man! i'm glad you said something about your blog on facebook. it's cool to see what you're up to. i hope school is going well.
Haylie (Hna. Burgon)
bryandhay.blogspot.com

Nick and Stacey said...

Wow I am impressed with all of the posts! I was so used to seeing your new place that I thought I hit thew wrong blog when there was something new! Your parents are awesome to go 4wheeling how much fun! I am glad you had such a great time in Utah!

Nick and Stacey said...

P.s I am glad to see we are such good friend you want to list us twice! Ha ha! ;)

Dale and Christy said...

I am glad you left me a message, I didn't know you had a blog. Emily, it suites you. I'll be waiting for the news, ha,ha.

Catmull's said...

Hey Trevor! Of course I remember you. thanks for saying hi. You and your wife are cute together. Sounds like you are pretty baby hungry. i understand, we wanted one for a while before we had one too. What are you doing in Vegas?

utahmama2 said...

Hey Trev, it's been a while. Hope everything is going good your guys's way!! Emily looks like the perfect mother and you will be a wonderful father!!

Tawni said...

Yep it sounds like we had the same Tepanyaki guy. He was funny.

Catmull's said...

I see I did not read the whole vegas thing right. New Mexico vegas surely doesn't sound as exciting as Nevada Vegas, but probably a lot cleaner! That's cool that you are going into psychology. Yes I did work at that America First. Why didn't you say hi silly?!

The Flitton's said...

I thought we were your best friends!

Jen said...

Thanks for saying such nice things about us! We miss you guys tons.
We are going to have to send some more pictures of the little guy! He is smiling now! Oh yes and HAPPY BIRTHDAY tomorrow!