Tunes


Sunday, August 31, 2008

My New Toy

My Dell laptop has been on its last leg for a while now.  I began looking at a new computer back in May, but I was waiting for a possible update to Apple's laptops.  The update never came and is scheduled to arrive in October.  Apple offered a back to school promotion where you buy an apple computer and you get a free ipod touch and printer.  I would have loved to waited for the new updates, but I figured they wouldn't come out until the back to school promotion had ended.  Anyways, we went to the Apple store on our little trip to Albuquerque.  I believe we spent about two hours in the store (Thanks for your patience Em!).  I asked every possible question that came to mind, and ended up purchasing a Macbook Pro.  I would recommend a Mac to anyone that either hates windows vista or wants an amazing computer.  I have been told I'm crazy for going Mac, but ya know what I will never go back!
Em was pretty excited about her new printer!  The printer we have now just wasn't pulling its weight for all the scrap booking Em's been doing.
Isn't it SHINY!!!  I it has causes a little "squirrel-ness" for me and my colleagues.

2 comments:

Camille said...

Yey! You will never go back to a PC! We love our Mac! :)

Bryan and Haylie said...

glad to see you turned from the dark side. macs rock!