Tunes


Sunday, August 31, 2008

The Zoo Wo-Hoo! Continued...

If that isn't a beer belly I don't know what is!  

I'm not much of a photographer, but I thought these pictures with the fence truly demonstrated the lack of freedom zoo animals face.  It appeared as a symbol of captivity.  Ahh who am I kidding, I just thought they were cool, no symbolism was intended but your heart can ponder its meaning if there is one.

We thought this was a funny looking bird and decided that few people probably took his/her picture.  We decided that he/she, although odd looking, deserved to have his/her picture taken just like the rest of the animals.  

2 comments:

McFamily said...

FINALLY! Been waiting for some new posts. Hope you guys are doing good.

McFamily said...

Hey so we got a new toy today. When you guys come over ok what in like 3 months we are going to have a Wii party. You game?